Sunday, January 6, 2019

The ph(F)ysical


Quotes relating to the physical life area.

You are you!


To eating for comfort is every person's right. The comfortable feeling of well-being each time we put in us something we really want. A feeling that often do not stop with the first bite, but that just continues until all the good ends, or that we start to feel physically ill. But why do we want everything we feel a longing for? Why do we stop in us useless things that are not good for our bodies? The answer lies in the first sentence. We give us comfort. A comfort which is a extra for that which we do not give ourselves, namely more love. By eating what we really don't need it will help us duck to knowing what we feels right now. It could be stress, hopelessness, irritability, sadness or any other emotion that we don't want to feel. Whether you are mindful of feeling or not, you want to avoid that which is in this moment. And then a piece of chocolate, a sandwich or a bag of chips, a cigarette, a snuff or a glass of wine the perfect to distract you for a while, from that you don´t want to live through.
We are experts in judging ourselves, to only be satisfied when we have reached something, bought something new, or when someone gives us attention. But we rarely don´t think of giving ourselves the attention or appreciation.
Every time you feel you want to eat something unhealthy, sniff, smoke, drink or pick up your phone and play (or go out on social media); that are signs that you need to give yourself something better, something more lovingly. Next time you are longing for something (unhealthing), see it as the perfect opportunity to give you more attention, just sit down and focus on your breathing. Just sit still for a moment. Feel your feet. Tell yourself: "you're good, I love you, I love you" or whatever fits best in the moment. By feeding you self with more inner peace and more love will the need to reduce.



The more you love yourself, the more important becomes you in your own eyes. When you mean more and more for yourself, everything you put in you mean more and you choose not to feed yourself with things that are not useful. You choose more healthy things to put in your mouth. Our biggest health problem is not that we are exercising too little or eat the wrong things, then it is for us to think about ourselves for a bit. When we think of ourselves more, we play a more and more important role in our lives and we take more responsibility for what we eat and what we do with our bodies. So next time you feel a craving for a goody, see it as a signal that you need more love, not sugar.

But don't forget to treat yourself to the good life now and then. It may well be that you are worth to enjoy something good sometimes. For the simple reason that you are you.



Reflextioner for PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
Health, physically and mentally. In the field of health, you can think about how you feel physically, and in its general well-being. It includes exercise, food, sleep, and all the ways you take care of your body. Having health is about much more than the absence of sickness and symptoms. For some, health and spare-time area, strong points – for example, if you are interested in sports or outdoor interest.     Spare-time area is about how you spend your time when you are not working. It's about what activities you would like to spend time on, both on your own behalf and with your family and friends. It may be some specific interest, which you want to create time for. It can also be about small things in everyday life: how you want it and how you want to spend your spare time in a way that is recovering and enriching. 

1 comment:

  1. Is good physical/health central for me? Is my habits in harmony with good health? Does I have good health now? Am I in need of medical care now? Is my attitude to my own health compatible with the interest of my family and the network for the long term? Do I have any sickness and accident insurance?


    I have gone through a full medical check-up during the past year? I have been to the dentist in the last eight months? I have checked my eyesight over the last year? Do I check my physical health regularly? Does I know how to recognize signals from the sicknesses which cause the most deaths - cancer and heart sickness? Does I recognize the signs of mental weakness and emotional stress? Does I react sensibly to such signals?

    Will my energy be enough for activitys I perform?

    Do I plan on a right way for relaxation and recreation? Does I fill my time for relaxation just with being a viewer?
    Do I play sports or exercise in other ways? Does I get the physical exercise I need? Does I get the right kind of training? Do I have a special training program? Am I happy to be outdoors? Do I enjoy playing sport actively? I like to have a walk?
    Is my weight contributes to optimal health? Do I make sure that I get a well-balanced diet? Does I only eat what I enjoy? Do I understand what food that provides good nourishment?
    Do I have any special habits in some physical area as I should change? Are there habits I should develop?

    ReplyDelete