Wednesday, January 2, 2019

MEFFES 2019


Reflections and concepts in your own leadership of your life areas.


For an update, here are a few notes about different life areas of personal development of personal leadership. 25 years ago, when these reflections began to grow, there were imaginings within the Mental, Ethical, ph(F)ysical (or Fleshly), Family, Economic and Social domains. Finally, I summed up the text eight years ago. Life wisdom has been developed and an update is maybe on the site? I’ll see if wisdom can be affected? We'll start with the last area, in next blog, which is the most easily to affect, the social Life (maybe also the hardest if man is uncertain of the rules).

The written language is English-Swedish from my personal perspective (and knowledge)!

Then just continue to reflect ... ... and listen. ... Examples of questions that can give advice can also be found in the comments.


COMMENTS and QUESTIONS        Here will I put the questions from personal leadership, who I worked with in the 90’s, and books about the mind in the 10 's.

And what happened to me; - thoughts about MEFFES and the "program"
M Understand> knowledge - Objectively
E Imagination> safety - Subjective
F The body ("Flesh") > Food and water, rest, sex = the foundations of life
F Flock > reason for survival; lifestyle
E Managing resources for life, reason for survival; lifestyle
S Ranking in the flock, reason for survival; lifestyle
Well, I (successfully) "got a mental calm" to take it easy and "gradually" do one thing (step) at one time easily, the most important first (abstain from alcohol, listen to and share observations about just MEFFES) and attempts at engagement to live good.


Let me fund the calmness to accept the things I can´t change,        courage to change the things I can     and the knowledge to know the difference


2 comments:

  1. In this comment I write changes that I, and the surrounding friends, have discovered about me the first "sober" year ……
    what happened to me?

    2018, was the year when I made a change in my view of alcoholism "as an incurable illness". Interest in alcohol has been very strong since the days of youth; awareness strengthening of my "I" and un awareness as a reward for good behavior.
    The last 20-30 years, however, the conscious drinking has become an un awareness habit, with the consequence of some "small" problem. The year began with a transfer of knowledge to an alcoholic friend who "emptied" me on energy. This situation made me mature to stop drinking "moderately", which so far has been my way of life (except on a few occasions (per year or month?) then it degenerated). A few weeks after "alcohol stop" I drank some glasses and got a strange wake-up call when I got a blackout after returning home. And it was the last time I drank alcohol! A few weeks after that I contacted an AA member, and has since then begun to use the program; change in thought and behavior patterns in stages, and to listen and share stories with like-minded twice a week.
    2018: Insights I have received (very occasionally) after "the Awakening".
    1. A major change in the physical health. Skin rash has disappeared, medicine for fungal nail infections works, no thoughts about my being overweight (which has become normal weight), looks healthier, have more energy and less tiredness.
    2. Stopped using alcohol after a few months of intensive "power-struggle".
    3. At after the first relapse an awakening by "burn out".
    4. Medication for found irregular heartbeat (the alcohol can be a contributor!) function.
    5. Anxiety and "winter depression" have gone missing, perhaps depending on the medication, perhaps due to the program. Bigger life satisfaction.
    6. Has got a tool that will help me to listen and be present, but they still compete with different thoughts (alcohol, ego, self-help, focus, listen, sex, legacy software ... project? ... Commitment? . . . ).
    7. Can devote about 100 euro/month for other than alcoholic beverages.
    8. Has begun to have a different attitude towards other people; empathy and learning to listen.
    9. ?
    10. Can have fun and enjoy the festivities and social meetings without using alcohol.
    11. Has begun to have a new kind of openness and fleeing not for reality.
    12. ?
    This is a summary of what becomes of 2018, remains to be seen what about 2019. One day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I wrote here two months ago;

    When my warning watches have called, during my 50 years as risk user of alcohol, I have sought understanding of my energy in my consciousness, insight into the soul, understanding of our characters, personal leadership and the balance of the different areas of life. There has always been something else in the way. But now maybe. . .


    Although everything seems normal outward, my risk of alcohol has put me down in humility and hesitation.

    I have realized that change my life to get peace of my mind and power to realize the changes for a life without alcohol and drugs.

    I have in 2018 come to a stage in life when it is time to "put down the foot".

    And it goes well, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete