Monday, November 26, 2018

Life ruels of Homo Deus

Jordan B Peterson 42 life ruels; Here, these are updated in a more positive version (has been excluded "no" and "not").Some rules are concrete clear, others are less clear and need a parable to understand. Some are sensible, while others are precious ( What media says about Jordan; he is self-conscious and literary, a precious besserwisser and political windmill). Some advise makes good in the consciousness, while others may feel hurt themselves - life is such! 



Tell the truth.

Be attentive.

Be rude in a humble way.

Be exactly in you speech.

Encurage the best in people.

Keep away from things you hate.

Bullies must be stopped immediately.

Well done is meningful.

Be grateful in touch of your suffering.

Dress up as the person you want to be.

Keep up your connections with folks.

Clear your mind of unwanted things.

Be equal to your closest.

Speak the truth about unpleasant things.

Be careful who you share bad news with.

Be careful who you share good news with.

Read something written by someone great.

Stand up for your values.

Clap a cat when you meet one on the street.

Complete with what is meaningful, instead of what is expedient.

What matters to you is also the reality that applies.

Act so that you can tell the truth about how you act.

Become a friend of people who want your best.

Encourage children to focus on the undertaking.

Keep of your arrogant and irritating me.

Make at least one thing better at each place you go to.

Meet the scary thing that stands in your way.

But also remember, to be careful about doing unnecessarily dangerous things.

Try to make one room in your house as beautiful as possible.

Set your own house in perfect order before criticizing the world.

Avoid correcting someone who is unwilling to be corrected.

Be very careful to correct someone who wants to be corrected.

Imagine who you can be, and then focus on this.

Let your child do what you like.

Avoid speak badly about social institutions or artistic achievements.

Notice that the possibility hides where responsibility has been abandoned.

Plan and work frequent to keep the romance in your relationship.

Treat yourself as the one you can be responsible for helping.

Work as hard as possible, at least with one thing, and see what's happening.

If old memories still make you sad, write down them carefully and completely.

Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, tomorrow you are older.

Remember, what you are unaware of is more important than what you already know.

Please ask someone about a small favor, so that this can ask you about one in the future.

If you have to choose, ask the one who does things instead of the one who seems to do things.

Write a letter to the government if you see something that needs fixing, and propose a solution.

The person you listen to may know something that you need to know; listen so that they wants to share this.

If you have problems with your own live, then avoid getting something that's more complicated.

Take it easy, do it easy, one thing at a time, the most important first, one day at a time and, live and let live.

2 comments:

  1. Not me?
    I do not use Alcohol! I do not use Drugs! I do not Smoke! I do not think about Sex so often! I use medicine Only by prescription! I'm Trying to live the Good Rules of Life!
    "But then life has no value!" says spontaneously. "Well done” (little friend), maybe someone says. "It's your own choice," maybe someone wise says.
    What do I say? "I try to see it as a natural way of life" and "I'm Enjoying It!" "I'm not independent of things and events that hurt myself and my fellow human beings."
    What is most important in life? Where is the balance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://lyricstranslate.com/sr/ne-pokusavaj-mijenjat-me-dont-try-change-me.html

    Don't try to change me
    Don't try to change me
    this is, after all, my head
    when it feels like waking up, let it feel like waking up
    when it feels like sleeping, let it feel like sleeping

    Don't try to change me
    these are, after all, my arms
    Only we know how we together
    lived trough happiness, lived trough suffer

    Don't try to change me
    this heart has been with me since forever
    Just how many bloody times we
    walked over the hill, walked on flat (surface, road)

    Don't let somebody to change you
    Be what you are until the end
    And if you think that we are far away
    don't come to me
    better stay where you are

    I know that I don't please many people like this
    But I had fit whole into the veins
    I know well why I am fighting wars
    Men are men
    Women are women

    When I see that I am losing someone
    a tear appears in the eye but I never cry
    Person whom I kiss, I kiss fully
    yet I know how to play with the sharp razor

    But when I decide to go somewhere with bag
    you won't (be able to) tie my legs with anything
    There is no money for (to pay) my prices
    I admit that I am like a gipsy

    I carry the spine, the steel rail
    I don't like when my head is falling down
    With it I merge earth and height
    when it's time for flying and when it's time to suffer

    Don't let somebody to change you
    Be what you are until the end
    And if you think that we are far away
    don't come to me
    better stay where you are

    Don't try to change me
    this is, after all, my head
    when it feels like waking up, let it feel like waking up
    when it feels like sleeping, let it feel like sleeping

    Don't try to change me
    this is, after all, my head
    when it feels like waking up, let it feel like waking up
    when it feels like sleeping, let it feel like sleeping

    ReplyDelete