Friday, November 23, 2018

FOGIVE ME


Today I can not forgive myself, and I blame it on my God. Hope that in the future I will come there, in my sickness, to forgive "my God".      Until I understand, this higher power in me, may be called "my sixth mind" or something else. The word "God" is unimportant in this context, but to me it has been an intersubjective concept that tricked me to use alcohol and drugs for 50 years. Because I myself have caused the disease. Those I sometimes, completely human, blame and sometimes hate, I can forgive them for passably. And I also think, that the day I can forgive myself, I can wholeheartedly forgive them.

Two (or more) ”winghurted birds” help each other with  reflection of experience in the healing process. Yes, so it was once when AA began; An experienced doctor and an experienced strategist, both alcoholic, started a crooked path to what the organization is today. Jordan and Aubrey have themselves learned from AA, and today they are able to missionate better self-esteem. It helps many to come to an understanding when the outer and inner truth meets.

 It has, and there are, numerous prophets, missionaries and ministers who, in an intersubject way, make people come to the knowledge, both in evil and good way. And maybe you and I are one of them? One would like to mediate what one have been up to, or how? But you must also carefully keep in mind that it wont not harm yourself or anyone else! You can forgive yourself (and the higher power that direct you)!
You can always start by controlling your arrogance (high fashion), which may be an ongoing process.


                            This gives me the peace of mind . . .



and; "YOU'RE FORGIVEN" ! ? One thing at a time, take it easy. . . What, where, when, how . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment