Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Hi, my name is Bosse and I has been a risk user.


When my warning watches have called, during my 50 years as risk user of alcohol, I have sought understanding of my energy in my consciousness, insight into the soul, understanding of our characters, personal leadership and the balance of the different areas of life. There has always been something else in the way.    But now maybe. . .


Although everything seems normal outward, my risk of alcohol has put me down in humility and hesitation.

I have realized that change my life to get peace of my mind and power to realize the changes for a life without alcohol and drugs.

I have in 2018 come to a stage in life when it is time to "put down the foot".



Oh my God, it made me an alcoholic, my Deus!

No comments:

Post a Comment