Thursday, February 24, 2022

Personal leadership

 



An emotional leadership in words and poems ?

[Mental life area:] Unguarded and Strong? (Fear and Curiosity)

[The social area of life:] I am breakable and I am unbeatable (Openness and Humility)

[Ethnic life area:] I have all the good days left (Expectations)

[Family area of life:] And that's why I just want to give you love. I want to give you All of me (Generosity)

[Economic life area:] You rest your observation in the lake - (What stands in the way) You want to follow a dream (Visions). But what do you see When you look for more Than I can give you? (Reflection)

[Physical area of life:] I also carry sorrow - (Openness) But not once That I let it win (The goal in small gains)

 

[Love and Energy]

And forgive me, because I want to like and hold you

The good wins one day, maybe I get the love again

You are feeble and you are unbeatable

You have all the great days left

 

Strong & Vulnerable as a horse !

1 comment:

  1. Anteckningar om personligt ledarskap i poesiform?1

    Ett känslomässigt ledarskap i ord och dikt.
    mentalt
    Sårbar och Stark?

    socialt
    Jag är skör och jag är oslagbar

    etiskt
    Jag har alla fina dagar kvar

    familjärt
    Och därför vill jag bara ge dig kärlek. Jag vill ge dig Hela mig

    ekonomiskt
    Du vilar blicken i sjön – Du vill följa en dröm
    Men vad är det du ser När du ser efter mer Än vad jag kan ge dig?

    Fysiskt
    Jag bär också på sorg – Men inte en gång Att jag låter den vinna

    Och förlåt mig, För att jag vill tycka om och hålla om dig
    Det goda vinner en dag, Kanske att jag får kärleken åter
    Du är skör och du är oslagbar
    Du har alla fina dagar kvar

    Vulnerable and Strong?
    I am fragile and I am unbeatable
    I have all the good days left
    And that's why I just want to give you love. I want to give you All of me
    You rest your gaze in the lake - You want to follow a dream
    But what do you see When you look for more Than I can give you?
    I also carry grief - But not once That I let it win

    And forgive me, Because I want to like and hold you
    The good wins one day, Maybe I get the love again
    You are fragile and you are unbeatable
    You have all the great days left

    ReplyDelete