Monday, November 11, 2019

Not enough of time is it plenty of, we believe.


  Most often, we get advice to Meditate,Take it easy or focus on Mindfulness. Living in the moment! Yes, we do everything we can to stop spinning thoughts, stress, anxiety and worry. And my reflections are these:
In mindfulness, for example, I focus on my breathing and one body part at a time, which is an excellent method. Or I'll take a forest bath. But how do I do when I have to live in the present? It's ok that I should "catch the day" because I really don't know anything about tomorrow. If I practice focusing on time as something that constantly comes to me instead of something that (all the time) just disappears, then maybe something happens subconsciously. The time is generous. It has a generosity that I cannot defend myself against, and it has a rare ability to produce joy.
Reading tips I have thought about; Now-flow? What is it when we live in and who we are bound to live in if we are not to live in the present? Yes, in an ever-present flow. It is most important that time is nature's wonderful way to prevent everything from happening at once. It is the time that helps you to control the before and after, so that you do not avoid the confusion that prevails in your dreams. This is the time to help you feel that your memories are about then and that your expectations are about then. It is also the time that gives you the opportunity to float in a now that actually exists in the moment, though it just did not exist and although it immediately disappears. You get to experience how one follows on the other, and you don't have to have everything at the same time.
Reflection: As Bosse- "Gentle", in my search for calm I have focused the reflections on the balance. I can try to be a little generous towards myself and focus on a life with margins: If I am close to my "right" nothing can be really dangerous. Large margins in all directions allow it to be relaxed. I can take out the turns and still not risk anything. Then it becomes easy to be kind and generous, both to myself and to others. If I have stretched my margins, I have to watch my steps all the time. When every little mistake can become fatal, then relaxation and joy are far away. This happens when I have too many deadlines.
Striving for my "right" is about having a life with flexibility and at intervals. In fact, it is usually mainly in the spaces where there is room for something important to happen. If I am satisfied, over-satisfied, over-pressured or overworked in my ambition to maximize my experience opportunities, at the same time, I get so bad about wonder and surprises. Like of humanity and love.
More tips: In the spirit of our time today, science maps our brain's adaptation to the life our ancestors have lived. The rapidly changing technology and arguments based on a changing demographics evoke the brain ghosts in us. Sometimes the view of society distorts us from the opportunity to appreciate this fantastic new world with the opportunity for so much time; we live longer, we work less (and it was incredibly much harder to be old than it is today with all this life added to the years):

So I like to reflect and think about situations when I feel that I really enjoy so little even though I invested so much, that I got so little even though I did so much, that I am constantly on my way without really experiencing anything along the way. the way, that I lose the rhythm during constantly rushing in life without fixing points, that I let the stress take in me so that I miss the meaning of life, that the stress cramp prevents me from thinking in new paths and opening my emotions, and finally that I think I have so little time that I do not have time to notice that I really got a lot of it. All these complex desires for me trying to force myself to live in the present, from the advice of the surroundings.
Tips: In this situation, you have only one ally: the laughter and the humor. Try to put yourself a little outside your everyday life, look at it a bit from a distance and try to laugh (kindly, not scornfully) to yourself, the others and the spirit of our unjustified ha-madness. For every time you succeed, you have come a little way towards the amazing good-by-time life that is in your immediate vicinity only you are cleaning among the brain ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. A blessing; May your past be a pleasant memory and your future filled with joy and mysticism, may your now be rich and full of meaningfulness!

    ReplyDelete